Now that you know what beard oil is and how it should be used, you will be looking for the best grooming shop to get beard oil. However, sometimes they only sell homemade oils or some of the knock-off brands. This is not true of every grooming store, and there are multiple grooming stores that focus on quality and will only sell the best oil, but they are sometimes overpriced.
Luckily, we have decided to go to these stores and help you find the best possible places that you could potentially go to look for beard oil at the most affordable prices and also to ensure that you do get great customer service from these suppliers or online stores. Many of these stores are renowned worldwide, and they have massive reputations that must be protected, so selling quality is fundamentally important, and they will also go the extra mile to ensure that you are a happy customer who will return.
Before we mention a few of these stores, we would like to share a few brands that you need to consider when looking for beard oil. Once you know the best brands, you will also be able to spot the fakes. While our list might not be as detailed, you can definitely just search the name on the web to get even more detailed information about the manufacturer to ensure that you do get the best value for your money.
There are many manufacturers that offer different kinds of beard oils. These different brands of beard oils promise different kinds of results. These beard oil brands are available in varying price range as well. It is important to know that not all expensive brands are good brands. It is also equally imperative that you should know your skin well before you start looking for beard oil. This is because your skin might be allergic to some of the substances used in different types of beard oils. If you are allergic to some of the substances, you might experience unwanted side effects such as itching or rashes. We have done some meticulous research on different beard oil brands that are available in the market today and have come up with a few in order to help you in your hunt for the right product. However, we would strongly encourage you to do your own research before you zero in on a product. This is because only you know your skin and preferences well.
Best beard oil brands that you should consider
Beard oils are made far and wide in the world, but when it comes to the top brands, many of the US brands put oils through quality checks. The ingredients are closely checked for quality, and the label is also checked to ensure that you get what you are paying for. Here are our top five brands that we think you should consider investing in:
- Duke Cannon: Duke Canon is renowned for the “best damn beard oil” they produce, and while many people are aware of it, they sometimes hesitate to give the brand a try. Their famous best oil is designed with a citrus scent that is not too hard on the face and will still feel natural. Their oils are also not as heavy as many of the other oils, and though it can still be used on the longer beards, more drops might be required when applying. Luckily, with this beard oil, you will never have to worry about having a greasy look to compensate for.
- AJ. Murray beard oil: This beard oil brand is one of the more expensive brands, but it certainly is for men who are serious about their beards. Their claim to fame might be the Kentucky Bourbon beard oil, but it does not really have that bourbon smell. This heavier oil does have a strong scent, like something that you might consider eating instead of drinking. If you are serious about your beard, this oil will certainly be the oil that you will be investing in.
- Blackbird beard oil: The bottle of this beard oil is not full of any gimmicks, and it is definitely for the man looking to go the plain route. However, once you open the bottle, the scent will certainly strike you first. This beard oil brand has focused on the quality of the scent and tried to reduce the residue and greasy feeling as much as possible. The great thing about this brand is that you will find it mostly anywhere, and the application process is easy. This is the type of beard oil you will be using all day long.
- Beardbrand: This brand has been designing beard oil specifically for those making a lifestyle of rocking a beard, and if you are serious about growing a beard, this will be the way to go. The more you put your money into your beard, the better it will look. With this beard oil, you certainly cannot go wrong. The seamless application process is easy and smooth, and if you have never used any beard oil before, we do recommend that you give this brand a try.
- Jack Black’s beard oil: Yes, the famous actor does have his very own brand, and it might not be as well-known unless you are a huge fan of the actor. We do recommend this brand for the sheer elegance it portrays while still ensuring that you feel like a real man. The scent is not overwhelming, and you will definitely get your money’s worth once you try out this brand. The brand is also for all beards, ranging from extremely long to stubs.
These five brands are what we recommend, and you will certainly be finding them in most shops at decent prices. If you have never used beard oil, we recommend any of these. They will ensure that people take notice of your beard and give you a few more compliments about the smell and the healthiness of your beard than you are used to.
Please note that these are by no means the best on the market and that they are only what we do recommend for the value and for serious beard enthusiasts. If you do have a brand that you feel comfortable with, stick with it These brands are specifically for those of you who have never bought a bottle of beard oil before.
Best shops for buying beard oil online
Your local grooming shop might also be fine for buying beard oil. They will also be reliable when it comes to quality and support, but unfortunately, many of us do not have some of these shops located close to our houses, and shopping online is the best alternative when it comes to getting good beard oil. The shops that we have selected are by no means the complete list, and we have only chosen them for the value they provide and from the experiences we have had with them, including customer service and available products. Shipping rates also played a huge role in helping us choose these shops.
- Manufacturer shops
Most of the brands you can find will have their own shops on their web pages, and this is the easiest way for you to get the desired beard oil for your beard. The manufacturer shops are generally the cheapest, as they do not add anything that you will need to pay, but sometimes their shipping costs are a little too expensive.
Another great advantage that you have when you purchase the product directly from the manufacturer is the guarantee of quality. Good customer support can be another benefit, and once you have any problems, you will be able to return it directly to the manufacturer and cut out the middle man to get a refund or have your product replaced with the same or even a better one. Freebies and good deals are also mostly found on the manufacturer’s webpage or online store.
- The art of shaving
The art of shaving is an online retailer that will help you when it comes to selecting the top grooming products. They have a good range of beard oils for you to choose from with a detailed description to show you what the oil is for. The pricing is also not overly expensive, and you should certainly get a few great deals to help you keep a healthy and fully nourished beard for every opportunity you have to flaunt it.
We also like that they have other grooming tools and full beard kits as well, meaning that this will certainly be one of those online retailers that you should consider, as you might be returning to them more often than not.
Rated as the best online store in the world and also having the biggest reputation, Amazon will help you find exactly what you are looking for. Because of the sheer size of the online marketplace, they do offer good deals and will also offer free shipping if you are a Prime member or if your purchase exceeds a certain amount.
Amazon offers good customer support, and they will even connect you directly to the seller if you have any problems, but we should warn and you to do a lot of research and make sure that you are buying the right products. Amazon is busy rooting out many of the fake products on their online marketplace, but sometimes a few will still slip through the cracks. You can avoid these products and the problems that come with them if you do good research on your products and make sure that you are buying from the manufacturer as the seller instead of a reseller.
- Walmart and Target
We are mentioning these two together since they have normal shopping stores, so you can be sure that they are trustworthy. Both Walmart and Target pride themselves on the quality of their products and the value they try to give the buyer. We highly recommend these two sellers for the value of their products and the wide variety that you will be able to choose from. They might not easily compare to places like Amazon, but they do make life a little easier if you are living in the US, and who knows, maybe you will find a few other products for your beard that you like as well.
We would like to thank you for reading this article, and we certainly do hope that you manage to find the right beard oil that you are looking for and also the ideal brand for your beard. If you have a beard without oil, it will be like having teeth without a toothbrush and toothpaste. We consider beard oil fundamentally important to rocking a good beard. Lastly, we would like to emphasize once again that there are also some fake beard oils in the market. Therefore, when you are looking for a product, make sure that you do proper research about it before buying. Good research on your part will ensure that you get the product you desire. This will, in turn, give you the best results for your precious facial hair.
We would like to encourage you to let us know if you think we might have missed any other top beard oils shops or brands, and we would also like to mention, again, that those are by no means the best brands. We only like them the most and therefore have decided to use them in this article. We hope that you find the beard oil product that you are looking for.